Full version https://gra.grywit.pl/static/documents/Polityka_Prywatnosci_na%20stron%C4%99%20internetow%C4%85-https_www.grywit.pl.pdf
(I) the administrator of personal data is GRYWIT Anna Jankowiak with headquarters in Gdańsk, address: ul. Sopocka 7, 80-299 Gdańsk,
(II) personal data will be processed only on the basis of the principles, for the purpose and in the period resulting from the above consents by GRYWIT Anna Jankowiak, and for a period longer than resulting from the consent only if such an obligation is imposed by generally applicable law,
(III) the legal basis for processing is consent, and the processing concerns only personal data indicated in the consent,
(IV) the data subject has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
(V) providing personal data is voluntary, however, withdrawal of consent or refusal to grant it (or other limitation in their use) may prevent the achievement of the objectives specified in the consent, i.e. communication and familiarization with offers, (VI) the person whose data remains processed, has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR),
(VII) personal data will not be processed in an automated (or profiled) manner,
(VIII) personal data will not be transferred (transferred) to third countries or international organizations.
(IX) The website uses Google Analitycs.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. .Google Analytics uses the so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information obtained by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website within member states of the European Union or in other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address will first be shortened by Google.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by making a corresponding setting in your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data obtained by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link : tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". This means that the IP addresses are further processed after being shortened so that they cannot be traced back to specific persons. If the personal data collected about you can be related to a specific person, such reference is immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to regularly improve it. Thanks to the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. With regard to exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- - All systems are based on a strictly defined password policy,
- - Our platform is encrypted and has an SSL certificate,
- - We use the SSH protocol,
- - Our servers are located on the territory of Poland,
- - Our applications have been used by the largest companies in Poland, also from the financial industry.