(I) the personal data administrator is GRYWIT Anna Jankowiak with its registered office in Gdańsk, address: ul. Sopocka 7, 80-299 Gdańsk,
(II) personal data will be processed only on the terms, for the purpose and within the period resulting from the above consents by GRYWIT Anna Jankowiak, and for a period longer than resulting from the consent only if such an obligation is imposed by generally applicable law,
(III) the legal basis for processing is consent, and the processing only concerns personal data indicated in the consent,
(IV) the person whose data is being processed has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
(V) providing personal data is voluntary, however, withdrawal of consent or refusal to grant it (or other restrictions on their use) may prevent the achievement of the purposes specified in the consent, i.e. communication and familiarization with offers, (VI) the person whose data remains processed, has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if it considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (GDPR),
(VII) personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (or profiled),
(VIII) personal data will not be transferred (transferred) to third countries or international organizations.
(IX) The website uses Google Analitycs.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. .Google Analytics uses the so-called "Cookies", text files that are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website within Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address will first be shortened by Google.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by making appropriate settings in your browser software. However, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link : : tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are further processed after shortening to exclude the possibility of relating them to specific persons. If the personal data collected about you can be referred to a specific person, such a reference is immediately excluded and the personal data are deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to regularly improve it. Thanks to the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as users. With respect to exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 section 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR.
- – All systems are based on a strictly defined password policy,
- – Our platform is encrypted and has an SSL certificate,
- - We use the SSH protocol,
- – Our servers are located in Poland,
- – Our applications were used by the largest companies in Poland, including those from the financial industry.